Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Some little person turned 1!!

Today was the day!!!! Hannah's 1st Birthday.  I really can't believe that my little girl is 1 already. I thought  a lot about what her birth-day was like. What time of day was she born, what she looked like as a newborn, was she calm, did she cry a lot, what her first few weeks were like.  Braden even asked us what time of the day she was born..we don't know and he didn't understand why we didn't know. 

I have never been one that has big parties for the kids.  My family came over on Sunday and she had cake and opened presents.  Braden had a baseball game tonight so we treated her to ice cream and in a few weeks we will celebrate with Kevin's family.

But I did buy a cute little dress for the occasion (another thing I don't do but found it at a garage sale).  She looked adorable and we were already to go to Bible study this morning.  I was gathering up a few last things and came to the door to load them up in the car.  Keagan and Addison were waiting but where was Hannah?  Well, she was in the bathroom and someone forgot to flush the toilet and what was in the toilet you might ask...poop!!!!!!!!!!!  All over her hands, her cute little dress, me, the floor, and in her mouth.  GROSS!!!!!!!!  I really didn't know what to do, so I cried/laughed and changed her and left.  That's my life friends, you never know whats going to happen. 

Today we celebrate you sweet Hannah Grace.  We love you so much and thank God each day for you.  Our lives would not be the same with out you!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment